What are the benefits?
- Quick Installation – normally completed in one day
- Economical to run – both cooling in the summer and heating in the winter
- Low noise – very quiet when in use as not to disturb your neighbours
- Heats & Cools – both cooling in the summer and heating in the winter
- A full 3 years warranty when serviced regularly
- Your first years service INCLUDED within the cost of your installation
- Total control – can be set automatically to your favourite temperature
- Can normally plug into existing electrical wall socket*
in a day*
*Subject to survey
How does it work?
So you have a wonderful park home which you absolutely love. But maybe not so much when the temperature is totally tropical at 30 degrees and rising!
We only tend to remember how hot some of the British summer days can be when the scorching weather actually arrives. So draining, so exhausting, so many sleepless nights and just so unbearably hot!
Why not act now and be prepared for the next heatwave. Have an air conditioning unit fitted in your park home today by your local experts.
From only £995* you will be so glad you have total climate control in your park home.
Anyone living in a mobile home has to have aircon fitted it’s a must. No more 38 degrees. No more sleepness nights. No more panting pets. All fitted in just over 2 hour’s, by 2 very professional lads, Paul and Tim.
Would highly recommend this company TKR. Worth every penny. Thank you to all.
Nick – Park Home Owner
Tim Rogers founded TKR in 1981 and is still Managing Director today. He adopts a very ‘hands on’ approach, so you may even find him installing or maintaining your equipment.
We have a team of qualified, experienced service and maintenance engineers. Our office staff are on hand to deal promptly and efficiently with any breakdowns or service requirements, and give you a personal service.